Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chapter 44

I've been wrestling with the idea of closing down my blogs due to a number of reasons for the past few months.

I've decided that rather than discontinue the blogging (one family/faith-related, one running) I will combine them! Funny how things come full circle. At one time I only had my family blog and decided that people that were reading about my running were probably not all that interested in my family/faith journey and vice-versa so I created my running blog. Keeping up with both of them and the rest of life has proved to be a losing battle. If I have to choose between living life and writing about it, living it will win every time. Hands down.

Well, here I am, beginning Chapter 44 of my life, and I guess I've decided that it's time to stop segmenting my life into compartments. My life has changed quite a bit since 2005 when I began Cirque de Moi. My life is still busy, but I don't look at it as a circus so much anymore. It is a beautiful ride. Full of ups and downs, twists and turns.

I've dubbed this blog, Running Towards Him because that is what I hope to do. Sometimes gracefully, usually not. So, if you've followed my links from the old blogs to the new, here I am. All of me. Well maybe not ALL of me, but you get the idea.

I will share about my life. My kids. My faith. My running. I hope you enjoy the ride!

7 comments:

  1. running with ya'. only i'm not running. or walking. shoot... my feet are cursed. i'm just sitting on the couch reading. :) going to update my google reader right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    Go live, love and enjoy life on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And more cowbell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. This Chapter 44 is hard enough to keep track of-- I know I have too many pots to stir. Maybe reading about all my friends who run will at least get me walking! (Don't count on it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working on the cowbell, JD! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me come along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, as your amateur fung shui advisor, I'd say you picked the very best day to start a new blog. August 11 has such cache to it. I wholly approve.

    ReplyDelete